Don’t let the stress of Christmas be your family’s final word this holiday. Find some peace and hope instead. Join us for “Christmas Eve in Adrian” presented by Faith Baptist Church. Awesome music, a touching message, and memories you’ll never forget. If you’re wondering if you’re invited, you are. It’s all free for you, your family and your friends. Bring everyone for a half-hour of tradition and new memories. Be reminded of the best Christmas gifts: Peace, Love, Joy and Hope.
Join us at Faith Baptist to celebrate Christmas together. Choose Monday, December 24 at 4:00 or 6:00 pm. We are located at 3625 Hunt Road in Adrian. There will be carols, retelling of the nativity, candlelighting, and refreshments. Enjoyment guaranteed.
Great for the whole family! From young children to grandparents will find our celebration entertaining. We encourage families to enjoy the service with their children.
Everyone will receive a copy of the book, The Case for Christmas by Lee Strobel.
Other Christmas Events in Lenawee County:
- The Croswell Carols and Candlelight – Dec 20, 21
- Heritage Park Christmas Light Display – Dec 1-31
- December First Fridays in Adrian – December 7
- Santa Trains – December 3, 4
- Santa at the Adrian Mall
- Blissfield Wassail Festival and Parade of Lights – Dec 7,8
- Adrian Symphony – Home for the Holidays – Dec 15
- Community Chorus – Our Christmas Favorites – Dec 16
- Night Lites @ MIS – Nov. 23-Dec. 31
Christmas Eve in Adrian
3625 Hunt Road in Adrian
Saturday, Dec. 23 – 6 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 24 – 10:30 a.m., 4 & 6 p.m.