Don’t let the stress of Christmas be your family’s final word this holiday. Find some peace and hope instead. Join us for “Christmas Eve in Adrian” presented by Faith Baptist Church. Awesome music, a touching message, and memories you’ll never forget. If you’re wondering if you’re invited, you are. It’s all free for you, your family and your friends. Bring everyone for a half-hour of tradition and new memories. Be reminded of the best Christmas gifts: Peace, Love, Joy and Hope.
Join us at Faith Baptist to celebrate Christmas together. Choose 4:00 or 6:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve, December 24. We are located at 3625 Hunt Road in Adrian. There will be carols, retelling of the nativity, candlelighting, and refreshments. Enjoyment guaranteed.
Great for the whole family! From young children to grandparents will find our celebration entertaining. We encourage families to enjoy the service with their children.
Everyone will receive a copy of the book, The Case for Christmas by Lee Strobel.
Other Christmas Events in Lenawee County:
- The Croswell – Elf the Musical – Dec 20, 21
- Heritage Park Christmas Light Display – Dec 1-31
- December First Fridays in Adrian – December 6
- Comstock River Walk Tree Lighting – December 6
- Tecumseh Center for Arts – The Nutcracker Ballet – December 12-14
- Santa Trains
- Santa at the Adrian Mall
- Blissfield Wassail Festival and Parade of Lights – Dec 13,14
- Adrian Symphony – Christmas Choral Orchestral Classics – Dec 14
- Community Chorus – Our Christmas Favorites
- Night Lites @ MIS – Nov. 28-Dec. 31
Christmas Eve in Adrian
3625 Hunt Road in Adrian
December 24 – 4 & 6 p.m.